Sunday, December 30, 2007

Twelve

It takes a chilly raindrop to forget a year like a whole and say hello to the new beginning. New beginnings. All the numbers. But it’s only 60 in 60 and then 12. Dublin, Orlando, Amsterdam. If I had a big house I would host the biggest party ever. I’d tell everyone to come, to bring their instruments, their voice, their laughter. If I had a big heart I would love without restrain, without drain, without breaks. I summon the joy! Please come! Ecstasy, orgasm, madness! To feel again like a river that overflows. I guess it must be the absence of alcohol. I sit here and try and play the bass but it sounds like a dead duck head banging against the liver of a cow. I sit here and try and write but its sheer boredom all I can think of. Strange how if I let go there is only violence and rape that comes to my head. Shouldn’t talk like this, not after a morning of love. I feel like crying, but tears won’t come. The track is all scratched out and I jump. After all, this is happiness. I am warm.

Skip the crap, enjoy life!

Happy New Year!


1 comment: